Solfeggio Frequency List. There are main 6 solfeggio frequencies, plus 3 additional frequencies that have been shown to have a healing effect, for a total of 9 Solfeggio frequencies. Here's the list of them, with the frequency in the first column, the syllable in the second and the properties last. NCH Sound Tone Generator lets you create audio tones, sweeps or noise waveforms using a Windows computer with a sound card or a PocketPC handheld. Typical Applications include test tone generation in studios for the alignment of levels, calibration and testing of audio equipment or speakers, tuning music instruments as an accurate reference tone, demonstration of audio principles to students. Windows console tone generator is a command line signal generator software for Windows. It provides a very simple and easy way to generate signal of desired frequency and for a given duration. There are two ways to generate signal using this software.
1229A Frequency Generator
The ptf 1229A utilizes the latest technological advances in precision frequency synthesizers to provide a multiple output, wide range, high precision frequency reference instrument, capable of delivering frequencies over the range of 0.1Hz up to 30MHz with a resolution of 0.1 Hz over the full range.
The unit includes an external reference input to allow extremely high accuracy outputs at precisely the frequency required, together with a front panel indicator to verify “lock” to the external reference. The standard unit includes two independent frequency outputs of any frequency within the range, and provides both sine and square wave outputs for each frequency.
An expansion module gives the capability to increase the number of independent frequency outputs up to a total of four frequencies, with sine and square wave outputs for each, giving a total of eight outputs.
- Wide Output Frequency Range (0.1Hz to 30MHz)
- High Resolution 0.1 Hz (over full range)
- Phase adjustments to 1ns resolution
- Sine and Square Wave outputs for each channel
- Up to Four Independent Frequency Output Channels
- External reference capability for precision applications
- Redundant Input Auto Switching Capability
- Full remote Monitoring/Control (Ethernet/RS232/USB)
- User Friendly Front Panel Keypad/Vacuum Fluorescent Display
|Frequency Outputs (6 max.)|
|Frequency Range||0.1Hz to 30MHz|
|RF Output||1V rms (13dBm)|
|Digital Output||5V TTL 50 ohms|
|Harmonic Distortion||< -40 dB|
|Non-Harmonic Distortion||< -80 dB|
|RF Input||10MHz, 1V rms|
|Alarm Output||Summary alarm (9 pin ‘D’)|
|Indicators||Power,Lock(Green LED) Alarm(Red LED)|
|SSB Phase Noise (db/Hz)|
|Offset||Phase Noise dBc/Hz|
|Environmental and Physical|
|Temperature||0 to 50 deg C|
|Rel Humidity||0 to 95% non-condensing|
For additional specifications, please download the data sheet (under documents tab)
|Click on the data sheet download button to access the data sheet|
|Click on the manual download button to access the manual|
Windows Signal Generator
The new F170 square wave frequency generator is based on the same hardware as the F165. It has all the features of the F165 plus 3 additional internal channels for a total of 6 programmable channels. It can run standalone up to 1500 program files copied from a PC or Mac or created from the keypad. It is also possible to connect the F170 to a computer via a USB port and control it with the F100 4.x software for MS-Windows. Program files written for our current F165/125 models are compatible with the new F170.
- Standalone DDS square wave frequency generation controlled by internal 32 bit processor
- 2MB internal flash memory to store up to 1500 individual frequency program files
- Backlit LCD display (2 lines x 16 characters) and 16 key keypad to open/run files
- MS-Windows and Mac OS X F100 3.0 software to copy files to the generator internal storage
- MS-Windows F100 3.0 software to control the F170 from a PC USB port in the same way our current generators operate.
- All software can be freely downloaded from our web site in the downloads section
- Create/edit/run program files from the keypad, no PC necessary.
- Program file format fully compatible with F100 2.0 and our previous/current generators
- 6 internal channels that can run freqiencies from 0 HZ to: A:3.9 MHZ, B:3.9 MHZ, C:50 MHZ, D:50 MHZ, E: 50MHZ, F:3.9MHZ
- 2 external BNC output connectors (I and II), BNC I is 5 V TTL, BNC II is variable amplitude.
- BNC output I frequency range: 0 to 50 MHZ
- BNC output II frequency range: 0 to 20 MHZ (50 MHZ with reduced amplitude)
- Channels A,B,C,D,E,F can be routed to BNC outputs 1 or 2 in any combination (see note 2)
- Any of the 6 internal channels can be used as a carrier for the other 5 channels
- Channel A,B,F frequency resolution: .001 HZ
- Channel C,D,E frequency resolution: less than .0009 HZ (see Notes 1 and 3)
- Reference quartz oscillator stability: 50 ppm
- Channels A,B,F duty cycle programmable in 64 (1.5625 %) steps when running in positive offset (DC) mode.
- Adjustable amplitude via front knob from 0-13VDC or 0-26VAC
- Programmable offset: Fully positive or AC centered at 0V
- Max output current 125 ma
- TTL output square wave frequency range: 0 to 50 MHZ
- Amplified output square wave frequency range: 0 to 50 MHZ
- Amplified output short circuit protected
- Dimensions: 3.35 “x 6.5″ x 1.25”
- 6ft USB cable included
- 2.1 mm Input power connector
- Wall transformer provided with North American plug type. Compatible with 110VAC-240VAC 50-60HZ input.
- Power input: 2.1 mm, 12 VDC, 1A.
- One year warranty , parts and labor.
Note 1: The step resolution on channels C,D,E depends on the programmed frequency. It varies from .0009 to .000056 HZ. (see Note 3)
Note 2: The F170 has 6 independent internal frequency generators (A,B,C,D,E,F) and 2 BNC output connectors (1,2). A programmable multiplexer allows you to assign any internal channel(s) to any external BNC output(s) in any combination. For example, BNC connectors 1 or 2 can be individually programmed to output channels A , B, C, AB, AC, BC, ABC, ABCDEF, etc . When more than one internal channel is output from one of the BNC connectors, the channels are mixed with a logic AND operation.
Note 3: One advantage of this new generator platform is that the internal channels are reconfigurable at the factory. This allows us to make modifications for customers who have special needs such as a finer resolution. If you have such needs, please contact us and we will be happy to quote you a price for a modified F170. Please indicate modifications required and quantity ordered.
Audio Generator App
All prices on our web site are is US dollars.