- 1300M: 2.4GHz - 400Mbps; 5.8GHz - 867Mbps
- Fast USB 3.0
- Beamforming & Soft - AP
- USB 3.0 & MU-MIMO
- 2 * Built-in 2 dDi Antennas, Less Signal Distortion
- Mini Portable Design
- Chipset: RTL8812BU
- Operate System: Windows 10/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ XP; Mac OS X 10.6~10.15.3
USB 3.0 supports transfer rates of up to 5.8Gbps-10 times faster than USB 2.0, ensures Wi-Fi adapter maximum throughput performance and more stable internet connection. Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 devices.
USB WiFi Adapter Wireless Dongle - Dual Band 2.4G/5.8Ghz, Mini Network Adapters AC 600Mbps, No CD Driver Needed with High Gain Antenna for PC Laptop Support Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 Mac OS 10.6 10.15.3: Electronics. (Toshiba L455-S5000 internal Realtek 8187B) Fresh install, Chameleon boot: 10.6.0 (will upgrade to 10.6.4 and retry later today) No visible changes to speak of in the Network prefpane. Realtek WLAN Client Utility bounces forever and does not launch.
EDUP wifi adapters supports the latest Wi-Fi standard - IEEE 802.11ac, offering transfer rates that are faster than mostly similar adapters, turning a wired internet connection to a desktop PC or Laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
The Realtek RTL8812BU-CG is a highly integrated single-chip that supports 2-stream 802.11ac solutions with Multi-user MIMO, which ensures more devices process data simultaneously, no more delay in sequence.
Compatible with Windows (10/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ XP); Mac OS X (10.6~10.15.3)
- The specification of this wireless USB adapter is 1300Mbps (2.4G: 400Mbps; 5G: 867Mbps). A router with 1300Mbps or above can maximize the performance of our USB wifi adapter. It has nothing to do with the quality when you can not get the maximum speed. The network environment, router, barriers, laptop and PC is internal memory the interference of many factors can affect the speed.
- Please plug the Wi-Fi dongle into the USB ports behind the computer host if you have a desktop. This way will let the Wi-Fi dongle get enough power to stay stable.
- This Wi-Fi dongle will not boost the speed of original router, which only helps your computer to receive the router's signal and speed better.
- Please turn off the built-in Wi-Fi when using on a laptop.( If there is built-in Wi-Fi function in your laptop ).
Last updated: 2021-10
Information Collection And Use
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.We use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Usb Wireless For Mac 10.6 Laptop
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we discover that a Children under 13 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our servers immediately.
Usb Wireless For Mac 10.6 Download
Usb Wireless For Mac 10.6 Pro
Usb Wireless For Mac 10.6 Pro