Synthogy Ivory II virtual pianos redefine what virtual instruments can do, combining stunning, world-class piano samples with a powerful, software/DSP engine. Ivory II Grand Pianos Our Award-Winning flagship product, critically acclaimed as the 'Platinum Standard' for Virtual Pianos. Synthogy Ivory Grand Pianos II KONTAKT.torrent. Synthogy Ivory Grand Pianos II KONTAKT.torrent. Yamaha CLP-685 PWH, Digital Piano Clavinova, 88 Grand touch wooden keys with escapement and key tops of synthetic ivory, differentiated weighting, with counterweight, Yamaha CFX, Bsendorfer. Ivory II Grand Pianos Our Award-Winning flagship product, critically acclaimed as the 'Platinum Standard' for Virtual Pianos. Ivory II Grand Pianos features our groundbreaking technology for Sympathetic String Resonance, plus a host of new features for more expressive detail than ever! Ivory II Grand Pianos is the next generation of Ivory piano products by Synthogy. Powered by a new custom engine, the entire line of Ivory virtual pianos features groundbreaking technology, a fresh graphic interface, and further expanded piano sample sets to provide performers and producers with more expressive detail than ever.
Problems installing Ivory Grand Pianos II
If you experience a problem installing a file from any of your Ivory Grand II USBs, please follow the suggestions below.
1. Try dragging the file manually from the USB into the Ivory Items folder on your hard drive.
2. Try using a different USB drive or another computer to read the file from the USB, then move it to the Ivory Items folder on your hard drive using a flash drive or other portable media.
3. To resume the installation where it left off, open the Ivory Items/Tools folder and launch the Ivory Library Installer.
4. When the installation is complete, open the Ivory Items/Tools folder, launch the Ivory Library Tool, and Verify the library.
5. If no errors are reported, then your Ivory Grand Pianos II library has been successfully installed. You may want to backup the entire Ivory Items folder to a separate hard drive, if possible. That way, if you ever need to re-install Ivory in the future, you will have all the required files in one place.
Cost Of Grand Pianos
6. If these methods are unsuccessful, please contact us to request either a replacement disc, or we can give you access to the content files, to be downloaded and installed manually. Please contact Time+Space Technical Support at [email protected], or Synthogy Tech Support at [email protected]