Launchpad is an easy way to find and open apps on your Mac. You can even arrange and organize your apps into folders.
Open an app
Mac app Icons - Download 2968 Free Mac app icons @ IconArchive. Search more than 600,000 icons for Web & Desktop here. Download App Icons - Image Icon Builder for iOS and Mac App Stores for macOS 10.11 or later and enjoy it on your Mac. . Promotional Pricing 75% off. Get it before it goes up to 3.99. A helpful tool for all iOS and Mac developers.
- Mac App Store: Click a Button to Install an App. We’re all used to app stores on our phones, but on the desktop they remain an oddity. Still, the Mac App Store is a decent first place to check. Open the store, search for the app you want, and click “Get” then “Download.”.
- Mac folder Icons - Download 5036 Free Mac folder icons @ IconArchive. Search more than 600,000 icons for Web & Desktop here.
- Click the Launchpad icon in the Dock, or pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad. Then click an app to open it.
- You can also type an app's name to find the app in Launchpad, then press the Return key to open it.
- To close Launchpad without opening an app, click the background, or pinch open your thumb and three fingers.
Download App Icon Set Creator for macOS 10.7 or later and enjoy it on your Mac. App Icon Set Creator makes it easier than ever before to generate your app icons. Simply drag and drop your large icon, select your platform and let us do the magic. We'll resize your icon and create a ready-to-use app icon set that you can add to your Xcode.
Apple App Icons Png
- Arrange apps: Drag an app to a new location.
- Create a folder: Drag an app onto another app.
- Close a folder: Click outside the folder.
- Rename a folder: Open a folder and click its name. Then enter a new name.
Add or remove an app
Mac App Icon Download
Mac App Icon Download Png
- Apps that you download from the App Store or that are included with macOS automatically appear in Launchpad. If you download an app from another source, you can add it to Launchpad by moving the app to your Applications folder.
- Learn how to delete an app from your Mac, which also removes the app from Launchpad.