Internet Explorer 11 to be retired. The Internet Explorer 11 will be retired and go out of support on June 15, 2022. The same Internet Explorer 11 apps and sites you use today can open in Microsoft Edge with Internet Explorer mode. Oracle JInitiator 184.108.40.206 Download Page This page will allow you to download and install Oracle JInitiator. Click on the download link below and save the file named jinit.exe to your filesystem. When the download finishes you can install Oracle JInitiator by locating the file using the Windows Explorer and double-clicking on it to start the installation process.
I am happy to release Winaero Tweaker for all interested users. It is version 1.30, and it comes with a number of new features for both Windows 11 and other supported Windows versions. I support Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8 and Windows 7. However, Windows 7 users must install .NET 4.5 to continue using the app. Well, I guess you already know this. Here's what's new.
What's new in Winaero Tweaker 1.30
- You can add Task Manager to the Desktop context menu (this works in all supported Windows versions).
- You can add Group Policy to the Desktop context menu (in all supported Windows versions).
- You can add 'Restart Explorer' to the Desktop context menu in all supported Windows versions.
- Added two new tools:
- You can create desktop shortcuts to Shut down, Restart, Hibernate and Sleep actions in all Windows versions. Save your time using such shortcuts. For 'shut down', you can create both the full shut down shortcut (turns off the OS without the hibernation data, next start is cold start) and hybrid shut down shortcut (next start will be done with Fast Startup).
- If you tray icons (notification area/taskbar corner overflow) look broken, you can now reset their cache using Winaero Tweaker.
- Windows 11: Added a number of improvements to the 'Classic Taskbar' feature. After enabling it, you can quickly turn on the clock, network, and sound icons. There is a link for that.
- Windows 11: Added a dedicated option to restore the Ribbon in File Explorer.
- Windows 11: You can now move the taskbar to the top, left or right side of the screen. The left and right side taskbar is still half-baked, as Microsoft doesn't officially support the taskbar moving.
- Fixed Windows 10 version 21H2 detection. It was reported as 21H1.
- Fixed the context menu remove default entries pin to start removal. The 'Pin to Start' command was only removed for files. Now it also disappears for folders.
- Fixed the Shell Folder shortcut option. Once you create a shell folder shortcut, the option used to appear in the 'Recently changed' list. That's wrong; this doesn't change anything on your computer.
The Task Manager Desktop context menu.
The Group Policy Desktop context menu.
The 'Restart Explorer' Desktop context menu.
The Shut down desktop shortcut tool
The Reset tray icon cache tool.
Windows 11: The updated Classic Taskbar UI.
Windows 11: Restore the Ribbon in File Explorer option
Windows 11: Move the Taskbar
Download Winaero Tweaker 1.30
You can download Winaero Tweaker using the following links.
- Download Winaero Tweaker from Winaero
- Download Winaero Tweaker from the official mirror.
- Download Winaero Tweaker from our Telegram channel <-- I always upload the app to the Telegram for your convenience.
Release History The list of Winaero Tweaker features Winaero Tweaker FAQ
Thanks to everyone involved in this release, and special thanks personally to YOU, my dear Winaero Tweaker users. Your trust, feedback and support fills my life with special meaning. THANK YOU.
Windows Explorer Download For Pc
Windows Explorer Download Free
Winaero greatly relies on your support. You can help the site keep bringing you interesting and useful content and software by using these options: