Deck Set 2 0 3 – Simple Presentation Creator Free Printable Deck Set 2 0 3 – Simple Presentation Creator Free Download Decks.com accepts no liability for any damages including personal injuries or property losses for the information published from the Decks.com Deck Designer. Deck Set 2 0 0 – Simple Presentation Creator Maker Microsoft Pick a size and shape Spark Post’s card template offers options for adjusting the size of your finished card. Privatus 6 0 1 Deck Set 2 0 4 – Simple Presentation Creator Templates Sqlpro For Mssql 1 0 318 Permute 3 0 8 Rhinoceros 6 Sketch 53 1st Browserfreedom 1 3 Download Free Smart Start Grade 3 Theme 1 Lesson 3 Postbox 6 0 3 – Powerful And Flexible Email Clients Call Recorder For Skype 2 3 0 Download Free. Deck set 2 0 0 – simple presentation creator maker. Join drop to discover the latest details on wacom intuos pen/. Join drop to discover the latest details on wacom intuos pen/. Driver Hp Psc 1410 Usb Windows 7 64bit.
- Deck Set 2 0 4 – Simple Presentation Creator Maker Online
- Deck Set 2 0 4 – Simple Presentation Creator Maker Free
- Deck Set 2 0 4 – Simple Presentation Creator Maker Download
- Deck Set 2 0 4 – Simple Presentation Creator Maker App
Creately helps you do this with
Deck Set 2 0 4 – Simple Presentation Creator Maker Online
Guide and Best Practices
A conceptual framework is an analytical tool that is used to get a comprehensive understanding of a phenomenon. It can be used in different fields of work and is most commonly used to visually explain the key concepts or variables and the relationships between them that need to be studied.
Deck Set 2 0 4 – Simple Presentation Creator Maker Free
How to make a conceptual framework
- Select a topic for your research. It’s better to make sure that the research topic is within your field of specialization.
- Carry out a literature review to understand what research has already been done on the subject matter. Stick to reliable resources such as scientific journals, books and scholarly articles.
- Look for the specific variables explained in the literature and examine the relationship between them.
- Make sure that your thesis contributes something new to what’s already out there and refine your argument or hypothesis based on the literature review.
- Create your conceptual framework; it can be in the form of a flowchart, mind map or concept map. Display the flow of your research and show which variables influence the different components of your research.
- With the conceptual framework, include a narrative which explains in-depth the variables influencing your research and the research methodology.
- As you carry out your research, you may come across data that can prove your hypothesis wrong. Return to your conceptual framework and revise it accordingly.
- If you wish to publish your conceptual framework in a blog or website, you can quickly embed it with Creately Viewer. Or you can export it as a PDF or image to include in PowerPoint presentations and Word docs.